Confused, help !!!!

Yeal5187

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm a little confused and need some advice. I went off of the pill in march and got my period exactly a month after and it has (surprisingly) been normal since. My one problem is I got my last full period July 31, 2013 that lasted exactly a week. My next period in September was late so I took 2 tests and both were negative. I got my period a full week late and it was very light spotting that lasted 3 days. I did not take a test after the spotting but have continued to feel a bit out of it.

According to my usual 28 day cycle I should be getting my period in just a few days. I don't want to get my hopes up and waiting seems next to impossible. Anybody else have a similar problem ?

Hi guys! I'm a little confused and need some advice. I went off of the pill in march and got my period exactly a month after and it has (surprisingly) been normal since. My one problem is I got my last full period July 31, 2013 that lasted exactly a week. My next period in September was late so I took 2 tests and both were negative. I got my period a full week late and it was very light spotting that lasted 3 days. I did not take a test after the spotting but have continued to feel a bit out of it.

According to my usual 28 day cycle I should be getting my period in just a few days. I don't want to get my hopes up and waiting seems next to impossible. Anybody else have a similar problem ?

When I went off the pill my cycles were all over the place. I had a few normal ones right off the bat, then a couple crazy ones, then back to normal. Hormones can really mess with you. In my case the first time I was charting and using OPK (ovulation tests) so I was aware of my cycle the whole time so I had something to go off of. -- But your not alone.

when I stopped taking birth control my period was really weird too. I would have a few months with normal/regular cycles, then all of a sudden a month where I was late, then the next I was early. Some months my period would be like 2 days, and some 7 or 8. It took about a year and a half to get regular again. (I had been on the pill for 3 years)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->