Confused..HELP!!

ksb

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! I am new to this website and like all of you, I have been TTC! As of today, I am 5 days late and sure that I was pregnant, I took a pt a few days ago and got a BFN. However, I am still experiencing some signs and symptoms that make me suspect that perhaps I need to retest. Breasts are tender, nipples are sensitive and darker, nauseous, fatigued, CANNOT sleep, urinate frequently especially at night. I have woken up with leg cramps and have had very vivid dreams (though I don't know if that's related). I have also noticed a scant amount of brown discharge on my underwear (which I read could be a sign of implantation). However, what I am worried about is that as of last night, I began to have a stretching and pulling sensation down there which I've never experienced before. I am waiting to retest in a couple of days in the hope that my HcG levels were too low and otherwise, I'll be making an appt. with my Dr. Do any of you ladies have any idea as to what could be going on??!! Thanks!

Sounds promising to me! Fingers crossed for your next test, you might have ovulated late and just miscalculated your cycle and thats why the last test was negative :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->