Confused need help

Anonymous4321

Reaction score
I am 21 years old been with him for awhile my mother in law has stage 4 cancer this is her 2nd time with cancer. We are trying to stay positive but they gave her 5 years and chemo the rest of her life. She really wants a grandbaby and her other sons are in now way able to give her one. However my husband says he doesnt really want a kid right now but if it happens it happens. I on the other hand would love one but know we cant 100% financially support it. However my mother in law has said many times if he give her a grandbaby she will help raise it financially no problem. However i dont feel it is right to make her do that but i also want to give her her dying wish im not sure what to do. Can anyone help

I understand the wish to meet your grandchild before you die...it is a difficult situation you are in. But this child is for life, and you two ultimately will raise it without the help of his mom. She may not make it to 5 years and you will be left to financially make it work on your own. Have a child when it is right for you.

I have to agree with Symphony. At the end of the day you are responsible for the baby and if you cannot afford it without support then right now is not the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->