Confused need help

momofcuteboy

Reaction score
I have been doing ovulation test all month started out with no test line then faint lines for about a week and about 4 days ago they started gradually getting darker .but never darker than control line.then today when tested it was faint again.this is my first time testing..i had my stillborn angel in june and because i am now 35 idecided not to wait but this is confusing help.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How long are your cycles and on what CD did you start testing?

What time of day are you testing and what CD are you on right now?

You might wantt o test later in the day...I know with work it can be tough, but LH needs to build up in your system and mornings don't work for everyone.

Try testing in the afternoon and evening, if you can...you may need to test twice a day until you figure out when you best pick up your surges.

You might wantt o test later in the day...I know with work it can be tough, but LH needs to build up in your system and mornings don't work for everyone.

Try testing in the afternoon and evening, if you can...you may need to test twice a day until you figure out when you best pick up your surges.
I have tested in afternon and evening the last 4 days with same results and we bd every other day do u think i will miss it or did or maybe i didnt o .i am just frustrated i guess and going through the griving process at same time is not helping me

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It could be a few different things, but for right now, keep testing.

You might want to consider temping bc it's the only way to confirm OV.

:hugs: :hugs:

What Ov strips are you using? I have some cheapies from the internet and it works the same with me, they gradually start getting darker but sometimes only just as dark as the control line, then I get nothing. Not even a faint line the day after O.
I never had one that was super dark, but I do temp, so along with a dark-ish line, CM and a temp rise, I know I have ovulated. Also, the second line seems to appear really quick when I get the LH surge. Hope this helps, but as long as you are BD every other day though out you can't have missed it.

Fingers crossed for you xxxx

thanks ladies.i am using the riteaid brand .this was m first month doing it.and really havent decided if i will do it next month because ever since the loss of my baby boy i obsess over the whole thing and i knpw stress doesnt help.might just bd every other day.what does everyone think

I think you need to do what's best for you and your DH...:hugs:

If you've BD'ing every day, then don't worry about OPK's, they can stress you out unnecessarily and you don't need that just now. Take some pressure off and just forget about ovulating day.

Good luck :hugs:

I totally agree, OPK's can be really stressful and make the whole thing more of a 'chore' at times! Just keep BD'ing at least every other day and you'll have done it at the right time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->