confused :o(

Mojo

Reaction score
af is now 2 days late and yesterday i was actually allowing myself to think that i could be pg :dance:
then this afternoon i noticed some spotting :( it's really light and does not show when i wipe, i just see it in my knickers (sorry for tmi) but af has not yet shown. i am way to scared to do a test (i know i should as it will put me out of my misery!)

do you think i should test or wait a couple more days to see if af shows up?
also, is it possible to be pg and still spot a little bit?

thanks so much for your help ladies :hugs:

Are you clotting atall? What colours the blood?
It could be implantation and if it is you need to wait a few days to test

maybe wait another day or two then test if u can wait xxx good luck xxxxx

thanks so much ladies, that made me feel so much happier O:)
is it not too late for implantation bleeding? i am now about 17dpo.

the blood is really light brown and no clots. i usually spot the day before af but a heavy spotting, very dark brown colour and then red af starts the next day. usually this would have progressed to heavy spotting by now but it's barely there.

thank you for telling me to wait to test, i think i am the only person on this board who doesn't want to test :rofl::rofl:

I agree, wait a couple days then test. Its possible you ovulated later than you think so you might not be as far as 17dpo...

thanks ag, well the wierd thing is that i was using OPK and it told me i O'd on cd12 which i thought was early. i was expecting af a couple days early this month as i O'd early. ooooooh so confusing and frustrating!!
also have had cramps all week and this morning woke up with a sensation in my belly that af is about to show (i get this wierd sensation like the calm before the storm every month) so far no storm just a few rain drops hehe

I would wait a couple days to see what AF does....just to be more certain. Best of luck!!!! Lots of :dust:

I agree wait a couple more days to test but GOOD LUCK

As you'll see from my post, I'm having the same thing but 1/2 days before AF due. Same colour etc. But like you, I feel like AF is about to storm into the room, the silly moo. Definitely wait to test. Good luck hon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->