confused on what is normal...

rdy10yrsago

Reaction score
Hello! I just had questions about what is normal and how most women feel every month. (I asked in different post without getting many answers) I know this sounds strange and you would think that I would know by now but bear with me. I started a new herbal supplement this month and there has been ALOT of changes but I don't know if I might be pregnant or if it is the herbs.

I am 32 and have PCOS so my periods are both irregular and very regular, some months I can set a clock to them. Usually I don't have much as far as pms/period symptoms, cramps (up high right under breasts) the day of and maybe the day before and sore nipples the few days around period.

Last period was July 7, 2010 but this month I believe I ovulated late so that would push things back a little. Aug.1st I started in with the cramps and EWCM, so I believe I ovulated that day. I had sex a couple times before and after. Since the 1st I have been having cramps down low in pelvis, nausea, nipple soreness, mood swings, bloating, constipation, vaginal dryness (especally during sex), and neck pain. They have been pretty much constant the whole time but no period yet (two weeks today). BTW I POAS 10dpo BFN and plan on POAS tomorrow if no AF.

My ??????
So I know this could be pms or possible pregnancy, but is it normal to have pms for that long? Maybe herbal supp. are getting everything right but I just think its a long time. Also just because you have pms does that guarentee you will have a period? I've never done that before but could it happen?

I appreciate any help, comments, suggestions....

Im not too sure whats normal when it comes to taking heral supplements hun, never taken anything before to help periods or ovulation. However, what i would do in your situation is take another test, if bfn go see the dr. Or give it a few more days, i guess it all depends on how long it can take for your period to show when you have a long cycle. Sorry i cant really help. Good luck getting your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->