Confused! +opk yesterday, -opk today but peak cbfm??

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I got positives on OPK yesterday morning/afternoon and by the evening they were starting to fade out again and since the line is now just slightly lighter than the control line it's classed as negative, but my CBFM gave me high yesterday and peak today? But I had a lot of cramps and twinges last night, it was pretty painful like something was definitely going on last night! I'm so confused?! Have I already Ovd or not? :wacko:

Thanks in advance x

Hi ladies,

I got positives on OPK yesterday morning/afternoon and by the evening they were starting to fade out again and since the line is now just slightly lighter than the control line it's classed as negative, but my CBFM gave me high yesterday and peak today? But I had a lot of cramps and twinges last night, it was pretty painful like something was definitely going on last night! I'm so confused?! Have I already Ovd or not? :wacko:

Thanks in advance x

Bump, any advice anyone? :flower:

Hi
It's kinda makes sense so yesterday you got a lh surge which gives you a + opk!
Which is telling you you will ovulate soon 0-24hrs later!
So the - opk is a good thing showing the lh surge has gone which is what you want!
So know you egg will be sitting around waiting to fertilised hence why cbfm has given you a peak!
Does that make sence?
Xxx

Hi
It's kinda makes sense so yesterday you got a lh surge which gives you a + opk!
Which is telling you you will ovulate soon 0-24hrs later!
So the - opk is a good thing showing the lh surge has gone which is what you want!
So know you egg will be sitting around waiting to fertilised hence why cbfm has given you a peak!
Does that make sence?
Xxx

Hey,

I was confused why the monitor gave me a peak if my surge had started to die down, as if I ovulated 12 hours after my first positive opk, and had relied solely on the CBFM I may have missed my egg, do you know what I mean? It's so confusing I swear I ovulated last night as I had so many cramps and twinges last night it was painful, and I had ovulation bleeding 3 days ago which was a streak of pink blood in my CM.

Thanks x

I think your monitor is telling you that you have ovulated!
The day of a +opk is one of the best days to bed then the following 2 days after that! So your monitor is telling you yesterday the egg is coming and today its telling you that your egg is waiting!
So alway bed on high days as well as peak days! X

I think your monitor is telling you that you have ovulated!
The day of a +opk is one of the best days to bed then the following 2 days after that! So your monitor is telling you yesterday the egg is coming and today its telling you that your egg is waiting!
So alway bed on high days as well as peak days! X

We dtd on every other day on high days, and then the last 2 nights, and will do it tonight and tomorrow for my peaks and if I have energy the high before the low as well. We have covered all bases.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"