confused over cycle length

loopylew

Reaction score
I'm confused!! is the first day of your period the first day of your cycle? for instance last month i came on on day 25, so my cycle is 24 days, is that right?
I'm new to all this...:loopy::loopy:

your cycle starts the first day of your period

i've got it right then, my cycle seems shorter than everyonbe elses, keep thinking it will get longer as i'm off the pill longer after being on it 11 years

how long are your cycles normally 24days seems short but its not unusual

You count from the first day of your period. So today you would be at cycle day (CD)26. Your cycle length is the days between that and your next period. So if your next period starts on the 22nd then you have a 28 day cycle. I hope I did my math right....

i'm confused again now. i'm not really in a cycle as i've only had 2 natural periods since coming off the pill. I have counted day 1 of cycle as the first day of my period, so i think i'm right. I came on 9th Oct then 3rd Nov. Think i'm right.....

I've only got a few cycles under my belt since coming off the BCP, 29, 25 and now 26 days.

I think this is right but feel free to jump in and correct it anyone, I'm still learning myself :dohh:

Period on 9th October to 2nd November = 25 days
Period on 3rd November counts as calendar day 1 again

So if you have another 25 day cycle your next period would be on the 28th November.

Good luck TTC x

:headspin::wacko::wacko::headspin::wacko:

Day 1 of your cycle is the first day you have full on bleeding, not spotting.

25 days isnt anything to worry about. I seem to have gone as short as 26 days sometimes.

After coming off BCP I found that my cycles had shortened to 24 days.

Thanks for all your replies, i've amended my ticker cos i thiunk my cycle is 25 days, thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->