confused over preg tests

Pumpkinb

Proud parents!
Reaction score
I am two days late with AF but that doesn't always mean anything for me, I can be a few days either way sometimes. :wacko:
I bought an Asda twin pack of tests and tried one yesterday afternoon, it came up with the control line and the faintest 2nd line ever, had to keep checking to see if it was just my eyes.
So tried the 2nd test this morning to see if pee my was stronger and it would come up with clearer result and its done the same thing again.....surely its not a positive when its so faint.....I am two days late so should it not be darker if it as positive? Hubby can see the faint line too so not making it up.

I don't feel much different to be honest, keep getting the odd crampy feeling with makes me think AF is coming and then it passes and hasn't yet come to anything?

When i got my BFP the first test was so feint i thought i was dreaming it all up. The 2nd was slightly darker, but still so feint i still didnt believe it. I finally relented and a day later used my CB digital which showed up my BFP and told me how many weeks :)

I would give it a couple of days and then test again. It could just be that your HCG isnt that high yet.....

Fingers X'd though xx

With my first one, I was actually at the drs to change my bcp's since I was convinced they weren't working. So they gave me a test since I was due for AF that day. It was a bfn, but she looked in the trash while talking to me and it had landed test side up. She said "Oh my goodness." It had come up positive. I had to take another one and it was a very very faint pos. I took one at home the next day and it was super faint. So of course I had to take another one the next day and it was still faint but a bit darker. All in all, hcg levels range so widely at first that it could be that you are on the lower side right now. Try taking another one tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->