Confused over symptoms

Gillybeans2

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Going a little crazy at the moment. I thought I was due on period on Tuesday at the latest, no sighs of it at all. I had a lot of secretions so thought I might be pregnant. Took LOADS of test, all neg. I then took a OPK which was a massive positive. Did baby dance and though must be ovulating really late. Now five days on I'm having a bit of light bleeding. Could it be implantation bleed 5 days after??? Any advise??

Thats confusing, iv heard that early pg hormones can make opks positive. im also thinking it reminds me a bit of my chemical pg last oct. Period late so did digi-neg, got positive opk and knew i couldnt be ov'ing. waited 3 days neg digi again then got 3 positive frers which are more sensitive. After about 48 hrs got neg on frer and weird af started. As far as i can figure out my hcg levels never went high enough for digi but the fact that an egg was fertilised and didnt implant properly but had my body gearing up for pg and enough hcg to test positive explains why af was late.it may not b the same thing at all but i know i was going crazy looking for answers that wk x x x

To be honest I was thinking the same thing. Very strange, can figure out what this bleeding if either. Earlier I thought it was an implantation bleed, then it got heavier so I thought my period had come, then it's lightened again....so annoying ��

Yeah its weird the way it keeps lightening off, mine was like fairly regular af but 7 days instead of 5 that time. Hope it resolves itself soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->