confused ovualtion

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, If my cycle was 40 this month.. will i ovulate on the 9th (14th day past period) but my app on my phone says 17th-22nd?? Which days should i be :sex:

Sorry for so much confusion.

What cd are you Hun? Cd1 is first day of your period. Are you using OPKs? X

There's no way to tell unless you are charting Hun. I have 27day cycles and I ovulate on cd14 so if you have 40 day cycles I'd take a guess that you might o later than cd14. But there really is no way to tell. X

I did chart before but couldnt be bothered to do check my temp every day lol.. I'm not usually a 40 day cycle, im normally between 28-32. Think i might just start temping again x

Why not try OPKs? I don't temp because I can't take it the same time each day so I'm using OPKs as they can be done any time of the day x

i'm using opks but never know when i have a positive lol x

I've just started using cheap opts and they confuse me as we'll I've never had a true 'positive' with them. Not sure if I'm missing it or what haha ! Xxx

i have positives, but never know when to :sex: haha xx

i have positives, but never know when to :sex: haha xx

It recommended to bding every other day from AF until you get your positive opk then from positive bd every day for about 3-4 days they of back to every other or what ever you like after that. Only time it's not ok to bd everyday is if hubby has know problems with swimmers. Xx

I've just started using cheap opts and they confuse me as we'll I've never had a true 'positive' with them. Not sure if I'm missing it or what haha ! Xxx

How often do you test? X

How often do you test? X

Well last month i tested once a day but was reading on hear the some test twice a day. was doing it early afternoon but will try one earlier and one later on. Not tested this month as the witch is here xxx

Ye twice a day is define lay best just incase you have a short surge. X

I have about 27 day cycles and started testing on cd9 had my surge on cd13. It depens what tests because some are expensive. If your using IC OPKs then I'd say if you don't know when you o I would test as early as poss twice a day so you don't miss it. X

I think i got the hang of ovulation now.. all thanks to all you lovely ladies and my mum :D.. I'm starting from sunday all through to the week.

Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->