confused please help

autumnSunshin

Reaction score
Hello, I am a 19 year old girl who happens to be pretty darn puzzled right now. On the 3rd of October (according to my calendar I was supposedly ovulating) well, I had unprotected sex that day using the "pullout method"... I was supposed to get my period on the 16th but it skipped that day. I am a very regular girl (28 day cycles) so, I waited for it to come on the 17th and it didn't come that day either. Well, finally on the 18th I started slight cramping but not enough to bother me and that night I went to the bathroom and there was red brown blood and that was it! No more for that night. I woke up the next morning and there was bright red blood! But not enough for a tampon. And typically my periods are too heavy for the tampons themselves and extremely, painfully unbearable. But this time it was a lot more tolerable. The next two days I experienced some watery red blood and possibly two small clots. The third day it was spotting and got progressively lighter. My period usually lasts heavily for about 4-5 days with no spotting afterwards. Well the past few days I've had brown discharge only noticeable on the TP and today it has stopped. I also took a PT but it came back negative. But I'm wondering if I tested too soon. And lately I have noticed that food is less appealing. I get hungry but eating makes me sick. I have also noticed even after a full nights rest I wake up and all throughout the day I am tired.
I've also had, headaches, I threw up yesterday morning, my lower abdomen is firming up slightly, lower back cramps, slight lower abdominal cramping, my hips hurt more than usual, and I have this odd taste in my mouth. Oh and my breasts seem to be getting larger. I'm noticing it a lot in my left breast. The veins in my left breast are also more prominent. But they do not feel sore. I have also been peeing ALOT.
Please help me understand better what is going on with my body. Or possibly it is all in my head and I am over analyzing just a whacky period! Or I am possibly a mommy to be! Any advice would be so, so, so helpful.

It looks like u have every possible symptom out there and uv prob read too much into them on the Internet as u would be too early in a pregnancy to get that many symptoms. If you have had a bleed its unlikely u are pregnant, if you had been on the pill and missed some etc that would be different as you would likely have a withdrawal bleed due to the hormones either way.
However.. You could still be pregnant as you have had unprotected sex at the time of expected ovulation. If a test says negative it doesn't nessaceraly mean negative it could mean u have tested too early or that ur wee isn't fmu. Typically u get a positive around 2 weeks after ovulation I would wait a week and retest, and ten repeat. If no period after 4 weeks after the bleed and a negative test still i would then say its unlikely you are pregnant and something in your life (stress?low weight?) would prob of been the factor of the light period and the symptoms were prob pms and from reading too much into the symptoms(we've all done it and convinced ourselves we have every one of them)
Anyway good luck and keep us updated xx

See my ticker? Yep, baby #4 was conceived using the pull out method!!! I'd test again if I were you.

I didn't say it wasn't possible lol. Did u have a bleed at the time of ur expected period??

If you had red blood with clots it was likely your period. Periods can be thrown off for many reasons. Its possible that you didnt even ovulate that month so your "period" was actually not a real period which would explain why it was so messed up. As for the other symptoms- they could be in your head. You need to take a test to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->