confused please help

Macca18

Reaction score
Hi ,*
Sorry if this is TMI but I have to ask.*
I have a 34 day cycle and i usaly get really bad period pain and mideum to heavy flow. But this time i had some cramping a week before my period. It felt like a period but no blood. Then i my got my period a day late (at the right time) with no pain or cramping. The fist day was light the next day is mid/heavy but almost watery /slippery. Then that same night and the next day its only noticeable when i wipe. I'm not sure if it was my period or not. I also have slight tightly nipples but not sore breasts. We are trying to convince.

Hi ,*
Sorry if this is TMI but I have to ask.*
I have a 34 day cycle and i usaly get really bad period pain and mideum to heavy flow. But this time i had some cramping a week before my period. It felt like a period but no blood. Then i my got my period a day late (at the right time) with no pain or cramping. The fist day was light the next day is mid/heavy but almost watery /slippery. Then that same night and the next day its only noticeable when i wipe. I'm not sure if it was my period or not. I also have slight tightly nipples but not sore breasts. We are trying to convince.

Are your periods regular? Do you have any spotting in between cycles? Etc. If it's not your usual period it can mean anything. Just take a test and see and patiently wait it out and see. I've heard women bleed and are still pregnant. It's possible. Update us :hugs:

Hi everyone,

So i finally done a test on the 23rd of September. That's 2 weeks after the weird period and it was a negative :nope: Over the past week I've have had sore breasts that don't hurt when touched but just feel sore but the sides are a little tender. After about 5 min after waking up i feel almost sick with hunger and i have to wait for it to pass before I can get up. The toilet brakes are starting to become more and more frequent. So now i guess I'll wait and see if i get my period this time round because it comes every 34 days every time. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->