Confused! Positive Pg Test then Negative then Positive

ecosushi

Reaction score
I'm baffled and wonder if anyone can shed any light or experience on my current situation please.

My period is a week late. My boobs feel enormous, are sore and I'm having to take afternoon naps because I get so tired. I'm weeing loads and have light headache most of the time.

I did a home pg test a couple of days ago (a lunchtime) and it read positive.

I went to the docs for confirmation this morning and the urine test was negative.

I tested again at home today (lunchtime) with ClearBlue Digital and it read 'Pregnant 2-3 weeks'.

So now I don't know what's going on and will have to wait until next Wednesday for blood test results. The wait and uncertainty is agonising but I am keeping everything crossed that there are no complications or anything.

Any advice/reassurance would be appreciated. Thank you.

March down with your clearblue and give it to the doctor! you will need to do it within 24 hours before the clearblue goes off

i would trust your digi.
most docs dont wait long enough for result.
got everything crossed for you x

ClearBlue test are pretty reliable. I agree with Legan - take the test to the doctors with you. Im praying hard for you sweetie!

x

Sounds like a positive hun especially with a digi...get down the doctors now xxxx

Those DR's office ones are CRAP! Sounds to me like you are indeed pregnant...espesially if it is saying 2-3 weeks. I agree...give THAT to your DR.

Congratulations hun! You're pregnant!

X

With my last pregnancy (m/c 25/6/09) I had a scan at the hospital where they confirmed the pregnancy yet the urine test they took came back negative so I wouldnt worry about doctors test they are out of the ark the nurse told me they have a very high HCG requirement level apparently you have to be about 10 weeks before they register !! - Well done and enjoy it xx

Don't panic the home tests are much more sensitive than doctors, eg home=10-25miu doctors=100miu. Your pregnant hon so congratulation. When you go back again their tests will come up positive too as your hormones doubles every 48-72 hours. My doctors don't use them anymore as they say the home ones are better!!!

I would take one more digi just to be sure and if it still comes up positive go back to the dr in 1-2 days and have them retest. good luck!!!

thank you all for being so reassuring. i had a blood test on friday and the nurse did another urine test which came out with a faint line so i guess i am pregnant but still waiting for blood results before i get too excited. fingers crossed (i've had a bumpy few years trying to have a baby).

hopefully this is what you have been waiting for then woop fingers crossed

Wow that is confusing, but it sounds to me like you are preggers

My Doctor's don't do their own pregnancy tests anymore as they say the home ones are most reliable too ... so I'd say if you've had positives and especially with a Digi one then you're deffo pregnant. Congratulations hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->