Confused-pregnant or not

Vix1976

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm a little confused..
I ovulated 11 days ago and on day 8 & 9 I was having pulling/twinges sensations. I did a pregnancy test but a line only showed up after 10 minutes! I've done so many tests since then and some come back negative and others have a very faint line!!
Today I did a 4 day early test (blue dye) that showed negative but I also did a normal pink test that came back very very faint?
I'm not due on till Sunday but I've always showed early on tests!
I'm confused.. all in all I've done 9 tests and some are negative and some are a faint positive
Please help!

Can you put up pics so we can see, it would help to give you an honest opinion.

It could be that there just isn't enough hormone yet to consistently give positives. Just because you tested positive early before doesn't mean you will every time, it is different every time. Good luck!

Hi all
I'm a little confused..
I ovulated 11 days ago and on day 8 & 9 I was having pulling/twinges sensations. I did a pregnancy test but a line only showed up after 10 minutes! I've done so many tests since then and some come back negative and others have a very faint line!!
Today I did a 4 day early test (blue dye) that showed negative but I also did a normal pink test that came back very very faint?
I'm not due on till Sunday but I've always showed early on tests!
I'm confused.. all in all I've done 9 tests and some are negative and some are a faint positive
Please help!

Sunday is a long time away for doing HPT's.

Now, I'm not saying you're not pregnant. Some people say "a line is a line" but I can definitely say that is not always true.

I have a whole thread about this in this forum. Did you get faint lines on FRER's, if so that happened to me too. The only way to know for sure is get a blood test. Also, read the reviews on Amazon about the new FRER's they are terrible giving false positives. One thing about the false positives on the new FRER's is they never get darker, and sometimes you get negatives, even with the same urine sample and same box of tests. My false positives were very pink. But the next day they would be negative, and they never get any darker, they weren't even squinters. AND they came up within the 3 minutes.

:dust:

It would really help if you could put up a pic so we can see x

Ooh! Post a pic! Sound a like your tests may just measure different amounts of pregnancy hormones:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->