Confused. Should I or Should I not?..

emiemz

NTNP
Reaction score
I Been having a LOT of signs I COULD be Preggo symptom wise, but been having BFN, so I am waiting a few days to test again.
In the Mean time I been having SPLITTING headaches (more like migraines). Is it safe for me to take Advil or should I switch over to the Regular Ol' Tylenol to be on the safe side? And do any of you ladies have anything else that might help? I'm literally about to die, Lol. I already have a history of them, but they started to kick back up this past week when the cramping started up and the AF is 5 days late. So yeah... :shrug:
Thanks! :)

Im from UK so unsure about Advil or Tylenol so i'll stick to generics if thats ok?

If you still unsure about whether you're preggo or not (test may be neg due to lower level of hcg possibly?) best to play it safe and stick with Acetaminophen - that's the evidence based information we get given in the UK which (i work in medical field) I trust and have taken moderate amounts during most of 9 weeks of preggo (due to splitting headaches + body aches caused by flu).
So, proper doctor told me that not enough evidence about aspirin and ibuprofen to say "either way" but acetaminophen perfectly safe :)

just to clarify - acetaminophen is tylenol which is what you should take if you think you might be pregnant. =) No Advil, Motrin, Asprin, Aleve, etc. Stick with Tylenol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->