Confused? This is new weird discharge/waters?

2ndtimeAbz

Reaction score
So I'm 36 weeks today and was sat on the bed chatting to oh. I walk downstairs to get in the bath and I feel this small gush. Lasts about 5 seconds so sit on the loo and wipe and it's like super thin pale yellow discharge. Not wee but not sure....

This is pregnancy number 3 but 1st time they broke my waters during induction and second time they broke as I was pushing so had no experience with this before!

Anyone had similar?

I had this a few weeks ago im 35+2 today i had it in little runs wouldnt say gushes it was milky like really watery i was certain i was leaking went to maternity assesment and she said there was no leak and cervix was closed its just increased discharge and baby adding pressure lol if your worried put a pad on and if you soak a pad then get checked just keep an eye on it when i put a pad on it didnt seen that wet xxx

Thanks, that's what I've done. Been getting some bh but nothing to worry. I love how yuck our bodies get at the end of pregnancy!

I had/have this too, was convinced I was leaking but just instead discharge, lovely!
My first time I did the movie type water break where they gushed everywhere!

If it's yellow it can indicate infection. I was having yellow discharge recently and turned out to have thrush (had no other symptoms). Go to daycare and get swabbed maybe

Amniotic fluid should be clear in fact when mine broke in the hospital during a contraction, my dumb midwife didn't believe me at first because she couldn't see it nail the nurse confirmed, yes it's all over the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->