Confused! +ve OPK or not?!

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm slightly confused... I have been taking x2 opk a day since last AF with only the control line showing.... yesterday i had a second line appear and was unsure if positive or not so posted on here. Somebody (sorry can't remember who) showed me their positive and i could clearly see the difference.

However after viewing this thread and seeing many other positive photos i am still confused as to mine.... I have posted a pic of todays. I am on CD 20, i seem to be irregular at the minute since coming off the pill, so hard to track ovulation.

Attachments

• Jan cd 20.jpg
    Jan cd 20.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
not positive yet. i am using this same brand since last month and i think i like them the most. with the other tests i always got a control line no matter what but with this brand i hardly got a line at all until 2 days before i got my positive. and then when i got my positive it was clearly positive. so i think your positive is coming its just not their yet. keep testing

Thanks, well we're keeping active every other day anyway so i shall keep testing. The only thing is, AF is due tomorrow and i'm getting cramps, so no idea what's going on!

I took one last sat afternoon just out of curiousity and it was neg... But that was before I started getting anything on the opk, I'm gunna wait a few days for af and take another hpt, I don't want to get my hopes up and be majorly disappointed!

Hi, I just took my first OPK out of curiosity lol! I'm on CD 96 since coming off BCP - no AF yet, I don't know if I've ovulated at all. Thought I'd do 20 days of OPKs since I've bought some cheapies online! My first one looks like this too! I knowwwwww that people say 'its not positive unless its as dark or darker than the control line', but I too was wondering what it means to actually have a test line at all?? I wondered at the fact that I actually had a line at all :-/ xx

Hi ladies, thought I would my bit in here. Faint lines show because the tests are detecting LH in your system - which is always present. With this in mind, this is the reason you are testing to detect a surge in LH - in other words, much more LH than aT any other time in your cycle. I'm totally fed up testing and seeing very faint lines, straining to see if those very faint lines have darkened the next day if even by the tiniest amount. I'm now trying my best to test each day and chuck the negatives away and carry on with my day, instead of stewing on when it will appear!

Having said all of that, if you have a fairly dark line I would say positive opk day is very soon or just passed - if you're testing daily then you shouldn't miss it! Ask your partner to test one and look at t difference?

Best of luck x

Well I tested again this eve and it has gone back to control line only so I've no idea ha ha. Will see if AF makes an appearance as I'm due anytime. Is it possible they WERE positives and I'm ovulating late, seeing as today the opk was definitely negative...

I'm a day late so far, took a hpt and it's negative :( oh well, always next month, just wonder when I'm going to ovulate?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->