Confused with chart, Help

MsAC

Reaction score
First, thank you for taking the time to read this, even if you don't have advice or incite to this stuff. I appreciate you looking.

Okay, last month I had a triphasic chart, ended with AF
(I was on my first round of clomid)

Second month of clomid. I'm missing a few temps before my positive OPK and one on 3dpo. (I have cats that stole my thermometer on the days that are missing those temps).

Today I had a major increase of cm, my cervix has been high and soft and close up to two days ago. First it was soft med and closed, then firm high closed, same as today.

I'm 12dpo, my heart started racing for no reason today, and yesterday.

I test in two days.

Here is my chart, I can't figure out if this a good or bad sign.

16002821_1374022955965738_8807827347657273091_n.jpg

Help please, and thank you.

Sorry nothing came up on your pic and the link goes to page not found.

I'd be happy to give my opinion but so far I can't lol

I'll have to fix my chart photo it won't show, I'll be back.

Okay, it took getting on my computer, to fix it. :) Hopefully it's working now.

Well, in my opinion you more than likely ovulated where it says 4. Otherwise you have a very slow rise which could mean progesterone shortage.

That is hard your pre-o temps were so much higher. I'm inclined to agree with Peace and say you actually Oed on what is marked as four dpo but really it could be anywhere in that one to four range without more opk data and day three missing. But by temp alone I would say day four.

I agree with ovulation where it's marked as 4.

Thank you guys! I'll keep that in mind, that would put me at 9dpo today, instead of 13dpo.

So if I o'd on my marked 4dpo, it would still be really early to test tomorrow.

I think I will test tomorrow, and then wait another 4 days, and test again.

Thank you guys, I'm going back to my doctor to see about other options. Clomid seemed to work the first round, but I'm not so sure about this one.

It's been a horrible 11 cycles thus far.

Lol since when is 9po too early? Jk I am a bad influence.

I usually test way before 9dpo, but that's just me. No influencing intended :haha:

lol you two are bad influences :p I always try to hold out till at least 10 or 11dpo but even I cave at 9dpo some times lol

I ended up testing at 1am this morning, and it was a :bfn: so I'm now waiting until Wednesday, to test again, or if I have AF show her face.

I'll be contacting my doctor, and see about getting monitored visits with my clomid for next cycle, or see about other options.

Like I said, I felt like something worked last month, my temps were fantastic. But this month I feel like it took a nose dive. My temps are terribly low, and I'm no longer sure if I o'd or not.

My chart shows that my cervix was high, soft, and closed the day everyone thinks I actually o'd, and every day after.

If I'm O'ing and my cervix is closing up, that is very much upsetting.

I haven't been pregnant once, and I feel like something should have happened already. I'm so done ttc blindly.

Well it's Wednesday, and my cervix is still up high, firm, closed. It's very high. My temp went down a little today, but my room was much colder this morning, and I woke up freezing. So I'm going to say it's a questionable temp, I have white discharge and no cramps. (Yet). This is the day AF is suppose to arrive officially.

I'm out of tests, so I'm going to run to the store real quick, and pick me up some.

I'll let you know what it says, soon.

Brb

It's another :bfn: I have an appointment with my OB for my well woman, and to discuss my fertility medicine.

GL to everyone TTC. I'll be back as soon as AF is over.

:hugs: im sorry. I hope it's just a shy bfp.

Just checking in. :hugs: Did AF arrive/ when is your appointment? I'm sorry things were confusing this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->