Confused & worried about chemical pregnancy

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got my first bfp around 8/9 DPO - lines got progressively darker until 12DPO, I woke up on morning of 13DPO and noticed some brown spotting only when I wiped, this carried on/off all day. I got another frer in the afternoon and line was darker than 12DPO (was as dark as control), I did another one this morning at 14DPO and line is darker than the control line. The spotting stopped last night and hasn't appeared again.

I am so worried about this being a chemical pregnancy, would the lines be getting darker? or is that normal before they start getting lighter?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 21
It sounds like it could just be implantation bleeding, I got it after my bfp with my son, but it was just brown, old blood, then it stopped completely.

It doesn't sound like a chemical. With mine the tests never progressed and just started getting lighter also bleeding started like a full af after the tests went negative. It could be normal spotting/implantation bleed?

Good luck

Thank you for the replies, I have been pregnant twice before, one mc and once with dd and never had any spotting around this time. I suppose each pregnancy is different though, it's just so scary seeing anything out of the ordinary xxx

Brown blood means old blood so its most likely from implantation. Your tests are progressing so I think its safe to say its not a chemical. Congratulations

With my chemicals my faint positives never got darker, but instead got lighter until they said negative and then I started to bleed. So, I agree with the other ladies in saying that it doesn't seem like a chemical.

With my chemicals my faint positives never got darker, but instead got lighter until they said negative and then I started to bleed. So, I agree with the other ladies in saying that it doesn't seem like a chemical.

Thank you and sorry to hear about your chemical :( xxx

I had brown spotting with dd but all was fine. as pp said, brown blood is old so it's prob just implantation bleeding or if your cervix got a bit irritated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->