Confused WTT 16 days late according to app

AllyMV88

Reaction score
Hi all. This may be a long one, so please bear with me!!

I am 27 years old and 14 days late as of today. I have never missed AF in the 17 years I have had it (got my first AF a week after my 10th birthday).
I have been late before, but only by a few days (3 days at most). My cycles are usually 32-35 days in length, with average of 33 days.
I use a period tracker app to track when AF comes, and when I DTD with my boyfriend. My last AF was March 13-18 2016, apparently my O days were March 27-April 2 (highest change of pregnancy day being April 1 when my boyfriend and I DTD unprotected).

I am not sure how great those apps are at predicting ovulation, but I usually get a cramp or two around the time I ovulate.. When AF comes, I get usual symptoms of sore bbs, cravings for chocolate, bloating & cramps the day before and day of AF.

These have been my symptoms the past 2 weeks:
Sore BB's with and without bra
Cramping, ranging from light to deep around the middle & left side
No spotting or bleeding, just white, creamy discharge (no smell)
Lower back pain (which I never have as PMS symptom)
Nausea (which I never have as PMS sympton)
Sense of smell a bit heightened
Bloating & lower belly hard (never have hard lower belly as PMS symptom)
Eating has been wishy-washy. Somedays I can eat regularly and some days I eat less than usual.
Fatigue has been hitting super hard too, which is unusual. I do get the 2pm slump but not to the point where I could nap at my desk!

I have taken 2 HPT. One I took a week ago (Dollar Store brand) and it was BFN. Took FirstResponse this morning and another BFN.

We aren't really trying to conceive but if it happens we will be thrilled to be parents.

Can anybody at least help me with what is going on?! This is so strange and has never happened before.

Hi Ally,

The latest I've ever been without being pregnant was 7 days and for me that's weird, so 16 (20 by now?) is a lot! If you're not getting a BFP by home testing then it's probably best to see your doctor.

I can't account for the symptoms but I know you can miss a period if you didn't ovulate, maybe that's what has happened???

Update when you know for sure :thumbup:

I have had a similar sort of experience and I think it's possibly down to stress. I'm usually 28 days and the month before last, my period was 10 days late, then last month 4 days. It's really odd, not pregnant either. Saw a doctor and he said it was most likely stress had made me ovulate later than normal and therefore my period came late. It seems like they're slowly working back to my normal cycle. I would see a doctor just in case!

HI Ladies!

Received a call from my doctor this morning and :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"