Confused x

Tm432

Reaction score
Hey guys new here does this look positive to yous I took another one a little while later and that’s completely negative I am supposed to be in my fertile window well going by the app as I’m irregular x

1095C2C7-30A7-4CCF-82D6-71C5A5C90DA6.jpeg 86550ED7-63F9-462B-8AFD-8D7233237E9C.jpeg

I see something on the pregnancy test. Fingers crossed :)

Some hpts will show positive during ovulation.
Also did the opk and hpt touch while wet?

No they didn’t touch but I used the same urine for both I took another hcg test and ovulation test now they are both negative so it’s strange x

No they didn’t touch but I used the same urine for both I took another hcg test and ovulation test now they are both negative so it’s strange x
That is strange. Good luck hun.

If you dip the ovulation strip in the same pee as the HCG strip it can cause false positives unfortunately.
Always use separate pee samples for OPK's and pregnancy tests and do not allow them to touch when placed on a surface.

See how the preg test is darker on one side? That’s a pretty clear indicator that the opk turned it positive. Having them close together can be misleading. I’m sorry and fx’d for you!!

I'd continue to use your Opks since you are in your fertile time. What cycle day are you now? Did you take another opk? Line is almost positive so ovulation is near.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->