confused :Z

tashaholtz

Reaction score
so, i have been feeling sick lately, and have had bad cases of insomnia. I will go without sleep for almost 24 hours before i start to feel tired. I have had fluttery feelings everywhere in my abdomen that i have simply correlated with gas, but its lasts for like 30 seconds, and i have never felt gas like that before. I have been feeling light headed for the past couple of days, and for some reason i cant get over feeling that way. My period came (finally after 3 weeks of spotting) but it was very light, and not even enough to really use a pantyliner but i did just in case. its been off and on now for the past couple of days. so im really confused, as my period hasnt acted like this ever. I have a history of irregular periods. .. but that has always applied to really-heavy-after-months-of-no-periods-whatsoever! not really light spotting until the perdiod comes.

So has anyone had symptoms like this? If you have what did your situation turn out to be pregnant or no?

Not really sure. When was your last proper af? Have you taken a test?

In my post I mentioned having a history of irregular periods. I don't get proper afs. Sorry it took me forever to respond. I'm gonna be on here more often. I had a bunch of junk happening in the family swasnt able to her on here much. But yea I si test and it was negative. I'm feeling the same this time though. And I just was tracking ovulation this time and I'm ovulating today. Ill keep u guys posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->