Confused...

Annabelle.x

Reaction score
Hey, I'm kinda confused :S

Me and my boyfriend TTC just over the last few days....And well I can't wait! I have no patience what so ever and want to know now if its been successful or not. So I took a test - Which is totally stupid seeing as it have not been long enough yet...Buut still lol...

So how long do I have to wait to take a test? And what is this whole TWW thing? Sorry if I'm sounding stupid, but I generally am lost :S

xxx

I'm sure we all wish we could see some results of if we were sucessful or not right away...wouldnt that just be awesome but nooooooo we have to wait at least a whole two weeks before we know, thats what the tww is (two week wait). If you conceived it for sure wouldn't show yet assuming that you just ovulated. Unfortunatley patience is just something one must have during the tww and if your anything like me you will spend most of it obssessing over symptoms and sometimes even tricking yourself into thinking your having symptoms...it sucks! Good luck to you and its too bad we werent all naturally equipted with some sort of sign like our big toe turns green right after we conceive.
:dust:

Hey, I'm kinda confused :S

Me and my boyfriend TTC just over the last few days....And well I can't wait! I have no patience what so ever and want to know now if its been successful or not. So I took a test - Which is totally stupid seeing as it have not been long enough yet...Buut still lol...

So how long do I have to wait to take a test? And what is this whole TWW thing? Sorry if I'm sounding stupid, but I generally am lost :S

xxx

I have read some of your posts in which you stated earlier that you barely had enough money to take care of yourself and that you have taken the morning after pill after unprotected sex, as you didn't want to bring another human into this world when you wouldn't be able to provide... so... then I read you're 16, not yet 17 and trying to now concieve??

Sorry if this is coming off negatively, but I'm confused by all your posts and your actions. It seems as though you thriving on trying to get pregnant, but don't have the means to properly be a parent. ((Just from reading your words, you send this impression.)) I just would hate for you to make a mistake too young and not really know the consequences of becoming an early teen mother... those women who take on that responsibility with grace, deserve medals!! They are children (technically) themselves and they are selflessly providing for the love of their child, giving up their own youth and freedoms without regret or resentment.

My hat goes off to them, as I believe you need to have some life experiences before jumping to be a mother... I think you need to be comfortable in your own skin and identity before you are stable enough to give to another person as much that a mother gives. I'm not writing this to be a :witch: but more out of concern... I hope you really think about this decision before falling pregnant, as you are only 16, which in the states is a sophomore in high school which I would say has MANY more life experience to gain still...

Yes I can understand what your saying. But things have happend in the last few months where me and my boyfriend have had to grow up alot. Our circumstances have changed and we can definitly afford it finacially now. I know alot of people think I'm young, and yes I agree with you. But it just feels right.
And I'm not on here for people to be judgemental. I came on here for advice not for negativity.

Two week wait. Usually it is best to test like a day b4 your cycle is supposed to begin or the day it is supposed to start. Even then it could be too soon. Just bee sure to use your first pee of the day so the hormones are accumulated more.

Yes I can understand what your saying. But things have happend in the last few months where me and my boyfriend have had to grow up alot. Our circumstances have changed and we can definitly afford it finacially now. I know alot of people think I'm young, and yes I agree with you. But it just feels right.
And I'm not on here for people to be judgemental. I came on here for advice not for negativity.

It is your life, do with it what you want. I don't care either way what your decision is, your 16- I remember being 16 and thinking I owned the world. More power to you. I wasn't giving you negativity but rather a perspective on the fact you haven't even experienced life yet, so maybe you might want to wait until you graduate high school and have some LIFE. But either way, it's all up to you. I don't judge you, just makes me wonder what would make a 16yr old girl think she's ready for such a responsibility... I can't and don't care to live your life for you, but I know MANY of my friends who had babies young and now are living a mid-life crisis cause they never had their youth. Just trying to get you to think maturely from another vantage point, but you have your defenses up. Good luck with life, it's not easy when you have to be a grown up.:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->