confused

Clairylou

Reaction score
i am planning on making my own baby food but have got some stage one organic foods to try so i can get an idea of what he is going to like b4 i make batches of stuff that may get wasted.
i am confused that some stage one stuff has cows milk and meat in them but hv said he couldnt have them until 8/9 months but if that was right why do so many ready made foods have them in.
sam is ebf at the moment.

I was told that cows milk in cooking is fine from 6months. Meat from 6 months too, although so far Cormack has only had fish.

I use cows milk in amelies baby rice now :shrug: have been for a few weeks now so I dont need to express.

Thats funny, I thought the exact same thing yesterday. We have a few jars of puddings in for occasions where I have forgotten to get fruit from freezer or she seems hungry and doesn't want what I give her. So I looked in cupboard and have a rice pudding in there suitable from 4 months yet has cows milk in it. Confusing stuff! I think I'll just stick to what I make and make sure I don't forget to defrost!

I use cows milk in amelies baby rice now :shrug: have been for a few weeks now so I dont need to express.

when did you start weaning and how did it go i am going to start this week as Sam has gone back to feeding every 2 hours and starting wanting both boobs which he never used to and is always trying to get my tea from me lol most of my friends formula feed and seem shocked i am starting so early
cos they seemed to think bf babies waited longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->