confused?

Southern girl

Reaction score
Hi girls,:help:

Me and dh have been ttc for 4months now which has been great but I have a couple of concerns and wonder if anyone out there can help?

I am about 12-15DPO (havnt been BBTing so dont know for sure) and yesterday I got a VERY positive OPK and am due for my period anyday now (not regular so not sure exactly when) I read somewhere that that could mean Im preg, although this morning I took a HPT and got a BFN! many answers on internet have recommended going to peeonastick.com but unfortunately the sight is down and I cant get in there to read about OPK vs HPT.

I know it was silly to take an OPK so late in cycle but just wanted to see what it would say!

Can an LH surge (which an OPK detects) be a sign af is coming? or soemthing else.

Y is OPK positive and HPT negative?:shrug:

Since being off the pill my cycles have been so long so thats why it is hard to determine when af is due. 42-50days!

Should I be worried about long cycles?

Thanks for your answers :flower:

Hey hun im not to sure i know OPK can pick up pregnancy where you using first morning urine when you took it?
What about when you took your HPT?
Im not the greatest at knowing these answers but ill try :)
OH ps welcome to the site :wave: best one around :hugs:

Thanks Parkep, I used early morning urine for hpt but not for OPK. just did another OPK and still Very positive! I read somewhere that this could be a sign of PCOS but best to go to DR next week i spose and find out.
Are you from Canada? Im from NZ

Yah i would talk to your Dr. i think its possible to ovulate twice in one cycle. Expecially if yours are so long. (dont quote me) i would ask your dr about your long cycles (you probably already have :blush:) lol.
Yes im from Vancouver :)

:hi: Welcome! Better to ask in TTC as they may have an answer! :hugs:

welcome to bnb :hi: i would def say go along to your doc's and hopefully he can offer you some answers, hope you get your bfp really soon. in the mean time i no our ladies in the ttc section and wonderfully friendly and can help you with your qu's :)

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And I would ask in the TTC section and you may get some good answers! :)

Hi Welcome to BNB! xxx

I would defo keep testing... the Hcg might not be high enough to pick it up!

Good Luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"