Confused???

epckll13

Reaction score
I’ve had menstrual cramps like I’m getting ready to start my period but I had my period last week. It feels like my uterus is stretching a little bit when I get the cramps (I’ve never been pregnant before but I know what the stretching feels like because I’ve got gauged ears). My period was five days late then I finally got it, but it was light and it only lasted for two days. I feel bloated, my boobs hurt, I get heartburn a lot (which I’ve never gotten heartburn until five days ago), I hiccup a lot, I’ve been having night sweats, and I’ve been getting nauseated off and on throughout the days. I’ve had to pee really bad but when I go I don’t pee that much at all. I’m constipated, when I go it’s not that much at all. I’ve had this white creamy discharge coming out more than normal. It feels like my uterus has something in there like it’s full. If I were pregnant I would be around five weeks. My boyfriend and I have sex about two to three, sometimes four times a week. We don’t use condoms, we use the pull out method and we’ve been dating for a little over a year now but we’ve been having sex for about a month longer than we’ve been dating. I’ve been feeling so weird and different lately. Every now and then I get hot flashes and I get nauseated with it. I can’t shake this feeling that I am pregnant. Sitting here now it feels like there’s a golf ball in my uterus. I told my friend, who is pregnant, all of my symptoms and she said that my boobs have gotten bigger. I've taken two tests within the last week and they both came back negative. I was wanting to know if anyone else was experiencing anything like this. I don't want to go to the doctor unless I know for sure that I am because I do not like doctors at all.

P.S. – Sorry about this being so long and if it’s a little TMI.

Hey- I haven't been pg before, but from what I've heard your symptoms seem promising. Whens the last time you took a test? I'd recommend taking another test with either FMU or SMU. However, sometimes if your hcg level is too high, the hpt cannot register, and you receive a false negative (not sure how common that is though- i just know some women on here in the past have had that!) Best thing to do is go to the doctor for a blood test! :hugs: GL!! xx

I took one today and it came back negative. I thought there was a faint line at first but after three mins it wasn't there. So I'm gonna wait for next week to take another one.

Hey I'm going through the same thing I was pregnant once in 2009 sadly I lost him😪... But me and my now fiancé been having unprotected sex completely since the beginning of Dec 2012 my last menstrual was Decb10 making today it's suppose to come..but from since Christmas I've been feeling cramping and on a ovulation chart it said Christmas was my first day of ovulation we been having sex for that whole month til now sorry for that but I want to be clear..my breast gotten bigger even my cousin notice I've been having these headaches even now..and because I'm hungry I eat every 5mins I'm a POAS addict I took 2hpt 99ccents bfn...now I'm waiting

I've noticed I smell things that other people can't. Yesterday it smelled like something was burning so I checked the oven and asked my roommate but he said nothing smelled like burnt, but I swear this burning smell was so unbearable I almost went outside and sat in the cold. Then today I was cleaning out a pan and the sink smelled so horrible. I asked my roommate again to see if he could smell it. He stuck his whole head into the sink and couldn't smell anything but I could. So either my body is playing tricks on me or I am pregnant. (Yes, yes I know "the only way to know is to go to the doctor" I don't want to hear that I want to hear what other people are going through right now.)

Does anyone's skin feel different? Like the texture? And is anyone else itching a lot? Has anyone that's been pregnant before had anything like that happen to them?

I've been super itchy! Been hoping its a good sign. When my mom had twins (I was 13) she also was itchy a lot of the time.

My af still didn't come yet this morning I woke up scratching my midsection of my stomach like a crazy person it felt like I was bout to tear my skin open...I wish you all best of luck

Lol I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that itches all the time! Good luck to everyone!

With my first pregnancy (ended up being a chemical) I was itching like crazy and all the sudden I became allergic to my wedding ring. It was so crazy lol definitely a good sign. Those hormones do crazy things to my skin... I had to switch all of my body washes and shampoos! I think it just depends on how you react to the hormones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->