Confused.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutchy

Hi all!

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant and had a NHS and a private scan done at 11+5 (Private) and 12+1 (NHS) the Private scan was bang on my dates but the NHS back dated me 9 days! We've had another Private scan since and they still think the baby measures correctly with my dates.

I'm trying to scan the NHS photo but my scanner is complaining for some reason.

My confusion is this:
On the private scans here I think the nub is horizontal and I even have one where it's slightly pointing down. The skull is very very similar if not exactly the same as my 10 month old daughter and the Chinese Calendar who was right with my daughter predicts a girl again (not to be trusted I know).

The Private scan sonographer didn't want to have a look at the sex this early, she said wait until at least 7 weeks. They all look the same and the NHS sonographer said 'I think boy but don't quote me on it'.

What do you think? I'll try to upload some more photo's this evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!

Can I aks what makes you think boy? My daughter's 'nub' was never 'split' at the end much like this one. It just stuck out.....:winkwink:

When the other half comes tonight and fixes the scanner I'll upload the other pics I've got plus the one where the nub slightly more up but so was my daughter's.....hence my question.

Here are the other scans. The one with the heartbeat under it has a nub that looks down. The skull is still very much the same as my daughters' but the last pic has a slight upwards nub I think and the baby was jumping around at the NHS scan. Waving a lot too as you can see.

Closed at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back