Confused...?!?

Rachhhhhhh

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

First of, I'm completely new to this forum so sorry if this post isn't in the right place or I'm doing this completely wrong! I've been reading a lot of posts on the forum and it's got to a point where I'm completely confused and would kindly like some advice...

So... Where to start. Basically me and partner have discussed children, and we are kind of not trying for a family at the minute but not, not trying (if that makes sense). My last period was on the 5th September and I have my usual 28 day cycle. Which means I should have started at the weekend but I haven't yet started... I have recently been to Thailand on a holiday so I know this may have played havoc so that's not what is making me think I am pregnant, I know I could be late because of this. I have been needing to have a wee ALOT. Like at least ten times a day. I have had discharge I don't usually get (apologies for tmi here). This morning I thought I had started my period but it was a few bright red dots and I have just been to the toilet and there is more white discharge no sign of period (again tmi I am sooo sorry). I have taken a test which was negative. I just wondered if anyone can relate to any of this and what the outcome was?

(Also been experiencing headaches, hunger (but this could be me being greedy now I'm back in England), sore boobs, period like cramps and back ache, extreme fatigue)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for rambling on and on :)

If you are late then I say test already! If not then as you say may well just be your trip messing without.

I see you have already taken a test I would wait a few more days and repeat the process if still negative ask your doc to order a blood test .. It might be due to you going away that's why your cycle is late, but that doesnt explain the symtoms you are having... Hope you get the result you want be sure to update with the outcome x

Thank you for your replies... I will test again in a few more days. I will keep you updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->