Confused

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
I had my period on December 10th and it ended in December 14th. Today is cycle day 10 and my cervical mucus is egg white, stretchy and had some pink streaking when I wiped. I've read cm should be dry right now and that pink or brown streaked cm is supposed to be most fertile. I don't use ovulation tests or anything like that. Is it possible that I am ovulating already?

I had my period on December 10th and it ended in December 14th. Today is cycle day 10 and my cervical mucus is egg white, stretchy and had some pink streaking when I wiped. I've read cm should be dry right now and that pink or brown streaked cm is supposed to be most fertile. I don't use ovulation tests or anything like that. Is it possible that I am ovulating already?

I have EWCM for about 4-5 days every cycle starting around cd8/9, so it's definitely possible that you will be ovulating sometime in the next couple of days.

I have EWCM for about 4-5 days every cycle starting around cd8/9, so it's definitely possible that you will be ovulating sometime in the next couple of days.

I thought so, thank you. ☺

Yes and apparently blood streaked ewcm is highly fertile 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->