Confused

chocolatemilk

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm confused lol. Don't know what I'm feeling? ?? Can you help.

I'm 6or 7dpo, I think, af due in 8 days, I have prominent blue veins on my breasts, when feel my cervix, it is low, firm, closed and wet. I also have lotiony like cm. I did have some cramping, but that has gone now, I just don't feel like myself. I know it's too early to test, but I really need some opinions. Aah wait there is some cramping, this is just weird, don't know what to do. Went to the dr day before yesterday, had some kind of infection, he didn't give me any antibiotics as I told him I didn't know if this could be my month. The infection has cleared up now. Please don't tell me the only way you'll know is to wait and take a test... I know that. Only want opinions. Are these symptoms af, or a sign.... please help. Thanks xxxx

It's still too early to tell sweets, and the best way to know is to take a pee on a stick.

Thank you, just feeling bleh, really hope this is it... need my BFP... anyway thanks for your reply:thumbup:

If u went to doc two days ago and diagnosed with infection. Noway did it clear up that fast. Dont think its medically possible. Your symptoms most probably from the infection. If by chance you think your pregnant , you Really should have whatever it is treated as infections can cause m/c. Hope u feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->