Confused

doit4phallon

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

DH and I are TTC and I am trying to determine whether or not i'm pregnant at this point or should I just try again this month.

My last period started on March 28 and ended on April 2. My periods come every 28 days like clock work and I ovulate on the 14th day of each month. On April 6th we did the BD. When I woke up on April 7, I had diahrrhea. It subsided, to constant constipation everyday It went away after a day. A week later I felt nauseous and tired and no energy to do anything. I had gurgling noises in my stomach that come whenever I eat or drink something. My lower belly has also been constantly bloated. My sense of smell has also increased, I can smell a black and mild cigar from a distance away, urine as well, One day i was sitting in my room and I could smell an old jar of garlic from downstairs that no one else could seem to smell but it bothered me terribly. On April 20th and April 28th I had episodes of dizziness almost fainting when I was standing up but luckily something to drink and a chair was in reach so I was fine. Also, every since April 8, I have been burping/ having trapped wind and gas all day, but it's on the mild to moderate side. I have also been able to see my veins in my breasts more. My next period was due on April 25th, I did not wake up to a period but I did wake up to a small pink dot when I wiped. 2 days later, dark red spotting, Then on Friday I got a on/off light period with mild cramping that lasted until May 5. I have taken several cheap at home pregnancy tests that gave me a bfn. Is it a chance that I am pregnant or should I just throw in the towel for the month? Have these things ever happened to any of you all and you ended up pregnant?

All responses are appreciated.

Its difficult really, are you late? if not i don't think you would get a bfp if you are pregnant, personally i have always found symptoms start 5+ for me, although other women experience symptoms immediately. Pregnancy is so individual, i hope you get your bfp soon xxxx

Its difficult really, are you late? if not i don't think you would get a bfp if you are pregnant, personally i have always found symptoms start 5+ for me, although other women experience symptoms immediately. Pregnancy is so individual, i hope you get your bfp soon xxxx

You're so sweet, Thanks so much. My period was due on Monday April 25, instead of a period this day I got a light pink dot. On April 28, I got light spotting a rust, dark brown color. On April 30, I got a light period that lasted until May 6, but it was not heavy, and it was on and off.

Do you track ovulation to know for sure you ovulated? If so and you definatly ovulated then I'd go to the doctors for blood. To be honest though if you did bleed then it could have just been a light period, we all get them sometimes. It's unlikely that a test would still be negative at this point if you were pregnant. Good luck though, hope you get your bfp soon!

You're so sweet, Thanks so much. My period was due on Monday April 25, instead of a period this day I got a light pink dot. On April 28, I got light spotting a rust, dark brown color. On April 30, I got a light period that lasted until May 6, but it was not heavy, and it was on and off.

That doesn't sound like a proper period to me. xx

Are you definitely sure you ovulated on the 14th, do you track temps? my ovulation is usually day 17, but can change on the odd cycle.

or maybe if hormone levels are very high, it might not show on a preg test? in which case the best thing to do is go to doctors and get some blood tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->