Confused.

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Af is due today, and she's (kind of) made an entrance..

i woke up with nothing and thought she will start in the next few minutes, and nothing. So I thought I'd take a HPT anyway, as I had been planning to a few days ago. And nothing, well I think I can see a line but I have bad line eye lol. Anyway, after i took the test I started bleeding. I wiped and all there was pale pink light bleeding..never get this. AF comes and she comes all guns blazing lol heavy and bright red w clots.

Since then nothing yet, no more spotting or anything.

I'm confused I never ever spot before AF if I do, she comes like 5 minutes after. If there is a small possibility it's IB, then 15dpo is really late??

I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Convinced AF had shown and got on with my day. Cancelled with my friend to go swimming as day 1 of AF is always a no go for swimming! Checked later on and nothing at all! took a test and had a super faint positive. He's now 3 :) Not sure when I implanted etc as I hadn't tracked at all as it was only our 2nd month ttc. Hope this is the start of your bfp <3

When I got my BFP with my son (now 2 years old), I peed in a cup and dipped in the stick, when I wiped there was pink blood so I didn't even look at the test, it wasn't until 2 hours later when there was no more blood, I looked at the test and saw it was a BFP.
I also had red/pink spotting when I was 5 weeks and again when I was 7 weeks pregnant with him.

Gives me some hope however the bleeding is a bit heavier now more like AF but still kind of light. Not my usual AF at all but it's defo too much to be IB.. so I guess I'm out this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->