Confused :( !!

Mrs Bubsie G

Reaction score
Good morning fellow avid baby makers

I am slightly confused and disheartened this morning and, although I'm sure the best advise for me is to go to the Doctor, which I will do, I just felt like having a vent if that's ok?

I came off the pill about 6 months ago and my husband and I have been TTC ever since. I had a go at charting but I have very irregular waking-up times because of my husband's work hours so found it difficult to take valid temperatures. The month I did it though I didn't seem to have any temperature increase which maybe meant I wasn't ovulating... but then again we were in the middle of a stressful house move that involved a month in temporary accommodation and 10 days in a hotel... so I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't ovulating!

Having said that, AF has been pretty regular since I came off the pill last year after being on it for 10 yrs... only a few days late here and there. I'm aware this might not be real menstruation (good ol' TCOYF), but is a 'fake period' so regular?

However this time I've had period pains, really unusually vivid dreams, feeling VERY down and all over the place (and b*tchy...poor hubby), but 2 weeks since being due there is no sign of AF. I've also had this really wierd wet feeling where it feels like AF has arrived, but then there's nothing there but some 'egg white-esque' cervical fluid. This is unusual as usually I'm pretty sure I am very dry before my period (sorry if TMI).

Also yesterday I noticed a weeny bit of spotting on the toilet tissue, but so small I'd never have noticed if I wasn't looking.

Anyway I did a digital HPT this morning whilst trying to quell the butterflies in my stomach and was upset to find that it was a very BFN.

I still have vaginal cramps this morning (my usual pms symptom) but no AF and no BFP Just feeling VERY low and worthless and awful really!! How silly?!??

What's going on?!?? Is anyone in the same boat? XX

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"