Confused...

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
So... I'm going to order a set of 15 BumGenius nappies...And was wondering how many more I'll actually need?And, other than the actual nappies, what else do I need? x

be be honest most people don't have issues with bumgenius but you might want to start with one or two and determine which fastening you prefer and whether they're absorbent enough for your LO.

i prefer the organic one which are popper fastening. everyone has their own preferences.

as for other bits - you'll need a bucket (pref lockable lid) and a wet bag (for dirties out and about) you might decide to opt for paper/fleece liners or washable wipes as well.

Thankyou!! I've also just found a pattern to sew my own too...So I'll make one or two of those and see how we go! x

someone on cnt selling 5 bg's for £20 posted.

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54356

Bum Genius (v3) were my first regular nappy and I cant recommend them enough. They keep her dry the longest and they're our "old faithfuls" :lol: Now I have about 15 of them but I also have alot of other different brands.
I would say that around 20 is a more realistic amount to start with as you have to allow drying time as well as washing time. Be warned.. buying cloth is seriously addictive, I now have over 50 nappies and I've only been using them for 3 weeks :rofl:

That's a lot of nappies!! I can see this being expensive for me too! I am going to give making my own a bash too...with a bit of luck, it'll be quite easy haha!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->