confused!!

cib1974

Reaction score
HI I am new to site. Have tried unsuccessfully to conceive naturally for 9-10 years. First cycle of IVF 2005 beautiful son born. second cycle of IVF did not work unfortunately. About to embark on 3rd cycle in new year but just missed period now 5 days late, got some symptoms of pregnancy, but urine test says neg. Dr says wait another WEEK and test again!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think? Does anyone have any experience of conceiving after this long or of negative urine tests being wrong? I have read some posts which suggest if you ovulated later in cycle then the test won't pick up hcg levels just yet!! any comments much appreciated and good luck to all out there x

HI I am new to site. Have tried unsuccessfully to conceive naturally for 9-10 years. First cycle of IVF 2005 beautiful son born. second cycle of IVF did not work unfortunately. About to embark on 3rd cycle in new year but just missed period now 5 days late, got some symptoms of pregnancy, but urine test says neg. Dr says wait another WEEK and test again!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think? Does anyone have any experience of conceiving after this long or of negative urine tests being wrong? I have read some posts which suggest if you ovulated later in cycle then the test won't pick up hcg levels just yet!! any comments much appreciated and good luck to all out there x

hi im not sure i can help much but just a thought if you did ovulate later in your cycle then your period may not actually be late yet or it could be low hcg levels, in my case my normally on time period always came late whilst ttc naturally good luck

hi im not sure i can help much but just a thought if you did ovulate later in your cycle then your period may not actually be late yet or it could be low hcg levels, in my case my normally on time period always came late whilst ttc naturally good luck

thanks very much for taking time to reply. thing is we were not realy TTC naturally , kinda just resigned to fact would never happen naturally . Guess time will tell eh? good luck to you too

Hi
I had something similar after my IVF. It was the official test day and I got the faintest of faint lines - so faint I thought my eyes were plating tricks on me! The hospital told me to wait a week and test again. So I did and within seconds it turned into a strong bfp.
Good luck for your re-test. I hope you get your BFP xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"