Confused

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
:wacko: Sorry, TMI ahead.

So I've always been irregular. Got off BCP in Sept, had a withdrawal bleed and another bleed 2 wks later. No period in Oct, had one beginning of Nov.

I thought I was back on my every-other-month cycle, but I had no period in Dec or January yet. But I have been known to go 4-5 months without one before.

2 BFNs, but I think I might have tested too early??? :shrug:

Last week or so, ANYTHING I eat makes me nauseous, day or night. This morning I had 3/4 of a PB&J, then felt nauseous. Went to do dishes in the kitchen, beside my crock pot of chicken. Opened it to check on it and it made me (sorry TMI) throw up in the sink a bit. :sick:

(Sorry TMI :blush: ) I was constipated the week before, no nausea, and ended up with diarrhea last week. :loo: I seem to have evened out, save for the nausea....:dohh:

Any thoughts, or has anyone else had this happen to them?

Hiya,

I'm having a similar thing happening atm! Had my implant out on 16th Dec 2010. I was on a period during the removal and for 2-3 days thereafter. My husband and I have been having lots of unprotected sex pretty much all this month!! And, like you, for the past 7-10 days food and drink I normally enjoy are making me wanna be sick! Every sip of my coffee this morning made me wanna heave :( also, like you, had constipation, then diarrhoea, really veiny boobs, I'm irritable, exhausted all the time etc. :( Feel for you hun xxxx

Sadly I've read so many posts on this forum about coming off bcp and having irregular periods and even it giving them pregnancy symptoms with the mess up of hormones.

I think the only thing you can do is wait and test again if AF doesn't show up.

Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"