Confused

greenhayley

Reaction score
Please bear with me as this is my first month of ntnp/ttc so I'm not used to listing my cycles in the right way.... :wacko:

Normally my period is every 5 weeks (+/- a day or so), the last one was 7 weeks and so this time I was prepared for it to be anywhere from 5 weeks onwards again. 5 weeks would be next Sunday. I know this could be me symptom spotting already but I have been feeling a bit weird today, tired, bit achey and not nauseous but not right either (come to think of it I have been tired all week) and now I am bleeding slightly. Sorry if this is tmi but it isn't on my underwear, only when I wipe and it is a kind of watery pinky red blood....

My period has never arrived in anything under 4 weeks, and, like I said, around 5 weeks has been my norm for ages now. Hubby and I started ntnp about 3 weeks ago. Could this be an implantation bleed (I'm not sure as I haven't really worked out the details of my cycle yet and really don't know what an implantation bleed is supposed to be like) or does it sound like af :witch: has arrived early?

Any help / advice / information welcome and appreciated O:)

if it's light and doesn't require a pad/tampon, it could be IB - AF is counted as the first day of full 'flow' I think. Though not all women get IB so it's not a definite sign, iykwim. If you ov'd about 2 weeks ago it would we within the right timeframe - wait a week and test if no AF, as if it was IB a week is enough time to let HCG build up. Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->