mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
posted in 2ww but better in here

my 2 pos opks

cd 17/18
https://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/_Gemma_Ben_/DSC00221.jpg
https://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/_Gemma_Ben_/DSC00222.jpg

cd 23 today

my faint ones are 2 faint to photo sorry my cameras not the best..

https://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/_Gemma_Ben_/DSC00223-1.jpg

i ovulated on cd 17 (see pics)
then been getting very very faints inbetween and today got this one....
should i get a better ovulation kit as scared i ovulate too close to af now?

maybe you should try a hpt in the morning as most times when u get a positive opk after ovulation is because u are pregnant. i dont want to get ur hopes up but this is personal experience and i wish u the best of luck and hope u get ur bfp. keep us updated xx

ovulation test detect it before hpt test so fx for you
6dpo is probly 2 early to tell on a hpt maybe take a few more opk's and see if they all come bak positive as this wold be a very good sign x

I took 4 today and all same as above lol...

but wont get hopes up i'll know 4 next month lol

hope this is your month chick. i have everything crossed for you. will ukeep me updated plzz
best of luck to you

of course i'll update this thread either way

:dust: to you xx

aghhh thankyou but even opks gone lighter now... will do a hpt friday though just in case :) x

oh dear so sorry hun :hugs:
still not over till the:witch: arives. when are you due AF?
xx

I am really curious to see how this pans out for you!

I do have to say though that I seem to get funny results with these opk's, are they the super sensitive really thin ones?
I had a positive last week but was sure I wasn't about to ov. Then yesterday when I do feel like I'm about to ov I did one and it was negative however my less sensitive ones which I never get a positive on was the most positive it's ever been!

Good luck

hey girls i was wondering if you could help me out hear??
iv never had a positive opk i have pcos and my cycles are all over the place so i never know when to test. i have been on af now for 20sum days but decided maybe i was ov during the bleeds so i have been taking opks last few days and today i got this. this is the darkest iv ever had and was wondering if you guys thought it might be a positive opk?

Attachments

• DSC01640.jpg
    DSC01640.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01642.JPG
    DSC01642.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
I am really curious to see how this pans out for you!

I do have to say though that I seem to get funny results with these opk's, are they the super sensitive really thin ones?
I had a positive last week but was sure I wasn't about to ov. Then yesterday when I do feel like I'm about to ov I did one and it was negative however my less sensitive ones which I never get a positive on was the most positive it's ever been!

Good luck

they are most senstive ones i wont use them again id had been much happier getting negatives then a dark positive not happy...

hey girls i was wondering if you could help me out hear??
iv never had a positive opk i have pcos and my cycles are all over the place so i never know when to test. i have been on af now for 20sum days but decided maybe i was ov during the bleeds so i have been taking opks last few days and today i got this. this is the darkest iv ever had and was wondering if you guys thought it might be a positive opk?

to me looks almost positive but not quite but im not an expert... if both are willing i'd bd to be on safe side :)

thanks so much for your reply.
fx that your af stays away sunday, have you done anymore opks's latley? x

thanks so much for your reply.
fx that your af stays away sunday, have you done anymore opks's latley? x

yea keep getting faints now so feel a little bed time for pok testing... if im not pregnant need go doctors as feeling this faint and full just isnt good.. sooo gassy too sorry tmi...

try posting a thread with piccys in u may get more replies from experts than just me :)

thankyou i wish u the best of luck. i carnt wait till sunday to see if af stays away im way 2 excited anyone woud think it was me lol. i will post another thread thankyou, im pretty new to this b&b forum. feel a little shy haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->