confused..

flump87

Reaction score
since lossing 6 over 2 years last being 3 months ago my periods have been 22 days apart until this month when it was 4 days late and only 2 days long, and really light and not normal
anyone have any ideas why this could be?
also how do i work out when im ovulating?
thank you xx

Hi Flump. And welcome :flower:

I'm sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: you're in good company here.

I'm no expert but menstrual cycles seem to be a bit crazy for some of us at the best of times, let alone after an m/c. Is there any chance you are pregnant and that the bleeding you experienced was implantation?

As for ovulating, it varies from woman to woman. Generally speaking you ovulate around 14 days before you period shoes up. But this is not true for everyone as some women have a shorter or longer luteal phase. Have you ever used ovulation predictor kits? I've not used them myself but I know that some ladies on here have had success with them....

The other thing to look out for is Cervical Mucas (CM). You can find a wealth of information online about tracking your CM and what to look for. I personally have found that it's a very good indicator of ovulation and have got pregnant first try twice using it as a guide for when to DTD. However it doesn't show up for everyone so it may not work for you :wacko:

It's all very confusing!

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. There are lots of really lovely and knowledgable ladies on here who may be able to give more useful advice. :thumbup:

Good luck with TTC....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->