Confused

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
ok so O is around the corner...i think. And I just can't make up my mind... listen to the doc and wait or go for it. I wish i could say I am going to go with my heart, but i am all mixed up. One min cheering myself on saying " go for it, my mc was so early and it happened naturally" then the next saying " listen to your doctor he knows better than you, your uterine lining needs to build up (thats was his reasoning) UGHHHHHH I wish someone could just tell me what to do... :wacko:

Well... the best advice I can say is that you have your listen to your gut- if you are leaning more towards holding off- then do so..

However, with that being said- there is no medical proof that you need to wait- especially since you mc naturally- that whole "lining" bit I would say would hold more true for someone who had their uterus scraped like with a d&c.

this was my thought- God is in control- EVERYTHING happens for a reason- if I get pregnant- then that is God's plan- and if I don't- then my body simply isn't ready and that's okay!!! So I SINCERELY wasn't disappointed when it didn't happen the first month.. because I knew there was a reason it didn't happen.

First and foremost though- if you really are having serious reservations.. then don't try so hard this month! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->