Confused

niknak242

Mourning my angels
Reaction score
I feel a little weird even posting in here, but I don't know where else to ask this. I had a MMC detected on 4/8/11. I was 15 weeks along, and the baby had stopped growing 2 weeks prior. I had d/c on 4/10/11, and stopped bleeding on 4/16/11. BF and I BD'ed on 4/17/, 4/23, and today. I have no idea if my mind is playing tricks on me, my hormones are playing up, or what, but I completely feel pregnant again. I'm not sure that that is even possible, but all of my pregnancy symptoms had gone away, and I had a neg. preg test, and now I have the nausea, dizziness, and sore boobs that I had the first time around. The first time, we only had unprotected bd 1 time, which was 12/31/10 and I got a VERY positive test 1/10/11. My last real period was 12/25/10-12/28/10.

Is it even possible to be pregnant again this soon? My doctor told me she recommends waiting 1 cycle, but didn't tell me if it was possible if we didn't wait.

ANYTHING is possible.. I'm not quite sure- it IS quite soon but it wouldn't surprise me either way. I would probably do a HPT in a few days!

It is so soon, but man it would be so great and so scary! I guess I'll POAS in a few days and hope for the best :)

And now I just got a nose bleed. Which was the other symptom I had early in my first pregnancy. I'm going to be on pins and needles waiting to find out if this is just hormones of if I am pg again.

No idea :hugs: I think there's a possibility that bd on the 17th could have resulted in a new BFP At 11dpo that would make ov only 7 days post d/c, but possibly if baby had passed away two weeks prior your body may have been balancing itself hormonally

I really don't know, unless of course there is anything retained from d/c and your hcg level isn't dropping because of that

As holly said, it seems anything is possible post mc

:dust:
Jo
X

So I couldn't wait. Now, again, I DID have 2 negative pregnancy tests before we Bd'ed. Today, I POAS three times, and got 3 sort of faint, but definitely there positives. There's just no logical way I could really be pregnant again, so I'm guessing something must be retained or something. I don't even know what on earth would cause this. I'm so confused and distressed.

maybe go back to your doctor hun let them take a blood test etc and youll know for sure!! fingers crossed for you hun xxxx considering you had 2 negatives before ye bd'd you might be preg again!!!:):hugs:

How exciting !!! So hoping a BFP for you !!

Fingers crossed xx

So I went to the dr. yesterday. BFP there too. She said my HCG levels were extremely low when I had my D&C, so she would be shocked if this was leftover, especially since I had a BFN last week. Waiting one week, then we will repeat HCG, this is going to be the longest week of my life! Still getting BFP's on HPT.

Me too, but I'm still so sad from losing my baby boy that this is all so freaking confusing. I still haven't even gone back to work from that loss because I was so torn up. I wanted to TTC, but not quite this soon. Though I guess we didn't do anything to prevent this either. I just didn't think it could happen this fast.

Has anyone else gone through this? I could really use a buddy right now.

i am exactly the ssame :( desperate to TTC but still grieving my baby boy so not sure whether i want it to happen now or few months away :(

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->