Confused!

neicy2011

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this forum but i have looked over several threads and like the way everyone is supportive and positive thru this hard process...Really hoping someone can give me a little insight with my situation as well...I had a full period on 5-6 that ended on 5-9 ...we had unprotected sex on 5-11..then on 5-16 i had a little spotting that lasted 2hrs...im having a little tenderness in my breast and im cramping bad...So my husband wanted me to take a tes last nite only to be let down negative :-(....Could this be a sign of pregnancy and we just tested too early???? CONFUSED

More then likely too early. And you should take a test in the morning because that's the best time to get HCG hormone. Generally you ovulate 10-14 days after the first day of your last period. Have you had any signs of ovulation? What are your cycles like in length? Spotting can indicate implantation which means that the HCG hormone will double in strength every 2-3 days. If I was to guess I would say that you are on cycle day 14 which is right around ovulation. Generally you test 2 weeks after ovulation. Good luck and I hope that helps. :)

Thank You and yes that was very helpful..my cycle is normally about 28days in between and i havent been keeping up with the ovualtion times because we wasnt trying to get pregnant but we wasnt doing a lot to prevent...the spotting kinda spooked me just because that was one of the signs that i had when i found out i was pregnant with our son...and also because it was a week after i came off my regular cycle....So should i wait and take another test in 2wks or just wait and see if June cycle comes

If your nervous take a test in 2 weeks. If you can wait, I would wait. Better to be not so involved in it and disappointed if it turns out to be nothing and if you AF doesn't come then test then. :) Good luck!!

Since your period was only 11 days ago (First day of period starts Cycle Day 1) You are probably just about now getting ready to ovulate if you run a 28 day cycle.

@ Heather9603 ok so since im just now starting to ovulate does that mean it was impossible to be pregnant?

@ Heather9603 ok so since im just now starting to ovulate does that mean it was impossible to be pregnant?

Yes. While its possible for some women to get what is like a period and they are pregnant, it is VERY rare (If its more than just spotting that is, spotting is common)

So if you are TTC, I would start humping it out now. And in the future you could try temping or using ovulation predictor kits :thumbup:

thank you! ok that what i was thinking but i had all the signs tender breast, fatigue and then the spotting just kinda got me a little worried that all...want more kids not right now

That's what I had this time for O EXTREME fatigue, sore breasts, and spotting. I guess it just means our hormones are still a little wacky! lol

Wow! yes I guess so...I hope its not like this every month i cant deal with it lol...o and lets not forget extreme emotions been crying since Sunday but didnt know why lol....the joy of being a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->