Confused...

vibrantangel

Reaction score
I've had a few very strange weeks as of late and am hoping that someone can shed some light for me. Over the last month, I've been experiencing vertigo off and on. My DH and I want to start a family so I stopped taking MicroNor on May 18th and have BD numerous times before I stopped and since. For over the last week and earlier, I've been incredibly emotional: crying easily, snapping at DH, etc. I've also felt incredibly bloated, nausea comes and goes, I have experienced painful body aches, go from incredibly hungry to where I just keep eating to not hungry and can't make myself eat meals, my stomach's been gurgly, and AF was scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, which is did, except it was not normal. I would normally have it for 5-7 days with a steady flow. But this time it lasted 3 and it was incredibly light, spotty even...barely able to be called AF. Here's the tricky part. I've taken two FRER and both were a BFN. What's going on with me? Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated since, as my title explains, I've been incredibly confused by all of this.:confused:

I would consider that a period. Nausea was probably caused by vertigo and the rest can be symptoms of pms.
Sorry, I know this isnt what you want to hear but, it is what it is.
Good luck for your next cycle!

I would consider that a period. Nausea was probably caused by vertigo and the rest can be symptoms of pms.
Sorry, I know this isnt what you want to hear but, it is what it is.
Good luck for your next cycle!

Thank you for your insight. This is all new to me and I appreciate your input. The odd thing is the vertigo and nausea don't occur at the same time or one doesn't follow the other...still odd though.

Do you monitor your blood pressure? The next time you get dizzy or nauseous I would check a b/p to see if it drops at these times. And of course take a baseline pressure so you know what your normal is.
It doesnt matter if the vertigo and nausea happen at the same time, one causes the other and vice versa.
Hope this helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->