confused

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
Hiya every one... i am a newbie to this. i need come advise

me and my partner have decided to try for a baby, i cam off the cerezette pill a week ago and no sign of period just yet. im not sure wether to wait for my period or just try straight away as i have heard it can take upto a year for your period to get back to normal? im confused. i know every one is different but i would love to try now, just wondered if any one else had been in the same situation?

xxx

i came off the microgynon in august and had a withdrawl bleed but no real period til beginning of november. we've been trying since you can still ovulate before your next AF. Hope that helps

we have started to try, so i guess its just waiting patiently and see what happens, hope im not waiting too long though! i just hope my system hasnt gone on shut down from being on the pill! x

no it just sometimes take some time to wake up! but it will.

heya welcome it took me 8 months till i fell preg after comin off the pill but hay every1 is different

:hi: Welcome!

We started trying straight after I came off the pill. It can take a few months for your period to work itself out, or it could return to normal very quickly (which is what mine did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->