Confused ?!!?

emmalj80

Reaction score
Hi all,
i have an extremely complicated problem (well it is for me) i fell pregnant and had a scan dating me at 5+3 weeks when i got to 6+3 weeks i had a huge bleed and passed a large lump, i'd not gone back to the doctors for scan as i was certain i'd miscarried and didnt want to put myself through the upset.
Anyway i should also mention that digi tests had my pregnancy at 3+weeks the day before i had my scan.
i've done regular pregnancy test which have progressivley got lighter but not disappeared and digi have said pregnant 1-2 can anyone shed any light ?
i kind of feel pregnant in that my boobs are sore and my sense of smell is ridiculously sharp the only thing missing is sickness im always very sick during pregnacy, tummy is swollen too. (could be weight gain though)
Having my blood work done tomorrow morning but have to wait till tuesday to find out if im either pregnant or i've not miscarried fully....... hate not knowing.

I'm sorry you are going through this, it sounds like the HcG is leaving your system, I think you need to let your doctor know what has happened. :hugs:

also sorry you are going through this. I would also let the dr. know. After I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks I had symptoms for weeks after even though everything had passed (they did a follow up scan but I had to request it, to be sure everything passed because I didn't want to get the proceedure done but wanted to do it naturally). I know it takes a while for the hormone levels to go back to normal, so you can still test positive for a short while afterwards and therefore still get symptoms. Again sorry and I hope you get some answers & feel better.

aaww... with you, sis. But they're right, going to the doctor and be brutally honest with how you feel and what you've experienced lately will help. don't fear. get it on. #hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->