Confused!

Kayla1990

Reaction score
Well me and my partner have decided we would like a baby but dont want all the stress that comes with trying to conceive! my af is due today, no sign! today i took a cheap test and got a bfn! am i reading too much into not getting my bfn..has anyone else had a false bfn on the day their af is due or could i be pregnant? help!!!

forgot to mention no obvious symptoms other than extreme tiredness and my breasts are sensitive but not sore

This sounds like me lol I thought I was due but nothings showed up and tests were negative! Its so frustrating! x

Not to be the bearer of bad news because the truth is a lot of women don't get a BFP until more than a week after AF was due, but last month I learnt that when just starting to TTC some women (me included) have their periods come late for no apparent reason...

As far as I'm concerned you're not out until AF shows up though, so good luck and finders crossed you get your BFP soon!

I've been pregnant twice (both sadly not viable pregnancies) and both times I had very strong positives a few days after my period was due.

But we're all different hun?

I guess by now you know either way OP?

aww im sorry to hear that! all tests have been negative! but still no period! x

i did a test day i was due hun negative.. i took another 4 days later same brand and it was positive :) so just goes to show first test is not always set in stone :)

aww congratulations! great news for you! im not so sure because i tested a few days running then left it a week and re tested but they have all been negative! but still no period?! i dont want to get my hopes up either with all these negatives because I dont think I am, plus I have a history of being irregular! it would be a nice surprise if I was though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->