Confusing body of doom!

Maidenet

Reaction score
AF Due on Tuesday going by a calander..... Last month it was on the 2nd. I did a test two days ago and it was negative. :dohh:

Had a few symptoms mainly very easily upset stomach, bloated, gasy ( nom nom ) and very twingy tummy that kinda felt like AF type pains coming and going....

Checked my cervix.... ( Never done that before ) and it feels like what id say is high up and soft. After a little reading, it says it should be low down and hard if im about to come on!

I think my bodys having a bad month! And playing silly buggars with me.

* Rant over *

xx

Hey hun --- we all feel this way most months. Horrid isn't it! I'm having AF cramps while typing this yet she should have been here days ago :shrug:

Erm, can you explain this whole Cervical position thing to me? Only I tried to do this last night but have no clue what i'm feeling for? It all seems the same to me up there :blush:

In all honesty..... I don't think I know what im looking for!!! All I did was urm..... feel up there! And right at the end of the tunnel so to speak, I could feel something soft and domey shaped :/ I kinda assumed this was my cervix!

I read online, just before you come on, it should be low down and hard to the touch.... xx

Low and hard if pregnant? Or if AF is due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->