Confusion Over 3rd Trimester

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

I have no idea if I sound a bit stupid here, but I am confused over when you enter the 3rd trimester? :blush:

Looking online and books, they can vary anything from 25 weeks to 29 weeks. Any body else got a clearer idea of when you officially enter in to your 3rd trimester?

Sorry if I sound a bit silly, but going from 1st-2nd trimester was really easy and very clear cut.

There's a guide in pregnancy club about when to switch over on this site, and you're in third at 27 weeks, but most people just jump over when they personally feel ready for it

There's a guide in pregnancy club about when to switch over on this site, and you're in third at 27 weeks, but most people just jump over when they personally feel ready for it

Ah thank you Fruitmash, that is really helpful :)

I will head over to the pregnancy club now to have a look and that means I am in my 3rd trimester in 2 days!! Eeek how exciting...on the home stretch :happydance: xx

I remember my Ovia app told me I was 3rd trimester at 28 weeks. I was so excited either way! 😄

I was,wondering the same the other day and its my second time getting this far :)
I'm goin for 26 weeks.
Just because I want to :)
I've seen anywhere from 26 to 28
Or so as well.
It depends on if u count the two weeks before ov or not I think
Which is one of the reason it varies.

I'll prob be induced or sectioned a little bit early
So the earlier one suits me better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics