Confusion

Mrs. Yo

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this , and to the whole experience in general. I am currently 9 days late. My husband and I have been trying for a few months now. I am feeling hopeful now, I am going to take a test tomorrow. But I was wondering if there were any symptoms that I should be looking for that may help guide me . I just dont want to feel heart break again:/ but I know it comes with the territory. THANKS!!

You should probably be posting this in the TTC (trying to conceive) or TWW (two week wait) forum as this is the WTT (waiting to try) forum for those of us that are still waiting to be able to start trying to conceive and some of us are in here for the long haul (think waiting until next year or even years from now) and while many if not all of us would be happy for you and wishing you a :bfp:, a lot of us feel pangs of envy and find it a little upsetting when we see threads like this posted in WTT as most of us are growing impatient and really wish that we could start trying right now.

To answer your question though all you can really do is test as symptom spotting is completely unreliable. When I was pregnant with DS the only thing that tipped me off was that my period was late, I had all of the same symptoms that I would experience with AF. Good luck testing tomorrow and I hope that you get your :bfp:! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->